The management of Hof Ron Hotel and the staff, considers the issue of accessibility for guests with special needs very important and works to maintain the well-being of all our customers, including creating accommodation conditions for people with disabilities, comfortable and free movement and availability of hotel services independently and equally.
The hotel staff is skilled and professional and will be happy to assist as needed.
Below is a list of the existing accessibility arrangements at the Ron Beach Hotel:
- Disabled parking is located in front of the hotel near the entrance
- At the entrance to the hotel there is a descent with a standard slope for a wheelchair, in the lobby there is a ramp adapted for wheelchairs.
- At the main entrance there is a single-wing door 140 cm wide.
- Inspirational audio system at reception.
- At the entrance to a stairwell there is a floor with protrusions to prevent slipping
- Accessible elevators. There is dubbing for the elevator to reach the floor, as well as prominent buttons.
- There are anti-skid stripes on the steps of the hotel.
- 4 rooms adapted for guests with special needs, the front door and the shower door are both 90 cm wide, access to rooms without stairs.
- In rooms, lighting switches, air conditioning and electricity at an adjusted height.
- In the swimming pool there is an unlimited ladder for entering and exiting the water.
- In the dining room which is on the ground floor and accessed by elevator, you can get the help of the staff for anything and everything.
Guests with special needs are kindly requested to inquire in advance about the availability of adapted rooms as well as the relevant fittings.
For any question, clarification and / or special request, please contact the reception or reservations department: +972-4-6791350 or e-mail to: